By getting a session with Jay, be it in person, by phone, or by email, or buying a product you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Section 1: General Legal Disclaimer
The services and products on this website, JayHiggins.Net, are offered as is with no guarantees or warranty. Any decisions you make are your own responsibility and by scheduling a session or buying a product you are acknowledging that Jay Higgins, Conscious Beginnings, and their representatives, can not be held responsible for events, circumstances, or decisions that you make in your life or which occur in your life. Further, you understand that Jay is not a licensed counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, lawyer, massage therapist, or financial adviser and agree that his information, advice, products, and services will not be seen or treated as such.
Section 2: Scheduling and Payments of Sessions
- You understand that payment must be received prior to your session or before work begins on an email session.
- Payment is via one of the most trusted online payment processors – PayPal.
Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express via PayPal.
Section 3: Preparing for a Live Session
- You agree to come to a session with an open mind and open heart. You understand that what is supposed to happen during a session will happen.
- Please make sure you are in a quiet and calm space at least 5-10 minutes before calling.
Section 3b: Special Considerations for Sessions
1-on-1 Live Sessions
(a) You understand that Jay isn’t a fortune-teller. While he may make future oriented predictions, sessions many times are about self discovery and learning what needs to be known for your highest good.
(b) You understand that Jay believes in free will and that you, and you alone, are ultimately responsible for your life, what happens in it, and the decisions you make.
(c) You understand that Jay always passes along the visions, images, knowledge, and insights that are available to him and that comes up during a session.
(d) You understand that in a spirit communication session deceased people and spiritual guides can come through. Jay attempts to identify them and pass along information about and from them.
(e) You understand all sessions are totally confidential.
(a) You understand that Jay will send your email reading within three business days after you’ve submitted your information/question.
Section 5: Refunds of Services
- Jay strives to have happy clients. In the case you’re not satisfied with your session, please let Jay know so he has the opportunity to help.
- It’s important to understand that Jay is not in the business of catering to fantasies. There will be times Jay confronts you with things you may not be comfortable with or dislike hearing. It’s important to remind yourself that Jay always has your best interest in mind when working with you.
- For first time clients of either 1 on 1 readings or email readings Jay will offer refunds provided the client objects to the quality of the reading by phone within 24 hours of receiving the reading (941-539-6388). Clients who have obtained refunds under these conditions will not be allowed to purchase additional sessions.
Section 6: Exceptional Cases
- You understand that Jay does not perform police work or locates missing people, animals or objects.
- You understand that Jay does not handle suicidal callers. If you are thinking of harming yourself you should not be talking to Jay, instead call: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- You understand that Jay reserves the right to make referrals at any time. This may include other professionals that Jay feels can help you.
Section 7: Products
- You understand that products will be sent within two business days.
- You may exchange damaged merchandise.
Section 8: Contact
- You can reach Jay at 941-539-6388.